In an effort to provide safe, fresh and affordable food for the community we have changed our business model for now. We apologize if these measures sound brief, curt or rude. Hopefully, we will have a few minutes to get more orderly and serve you better soon. We are trying to get out rapidly changing information as quickly and accurately as possible to best serve our community. Updates are time stamped below.
Update 8:55 PM 03/24/2020
Menu Updates Please check this page everyday for menu changes and updates. As you all are, we are still scrambling a bit to find our way. As a result the menu is likely to change a little everyday. Menu 1 and 2 are being updated now. The only major change is we will be discontinuing wings. Also we are raising dessert prices from 3 to 5 dollars each while supplies last. 3.00 is less than we pay for them!
General Comments Thank you for supporting us and other local restaurants & business’s. Although we were very busy with take outs tonight (thank you!!!) like most restaurants, serving only take out can never come close to our regular sales. Even being “very busy” with take outs our sales are off about 70% from what would be normal for the last 7 days. We are not complaining, We are luckier than most and so very grateful for the help and support. Stay strong and demonstrate KGR with your family and friends, the world could use a lot of that right now. KGR Kindness, Gratitude & Respect. We are gonna make it through this!
Update 4:30 PM 03/24/2020
Discounts & Birthday Meals We are unable to offer free Birthday Meals or any other discounts at this time. We have reduced our pricing by 50-70% for ALL of our guests to make meals affordable for everyone. Discounts will return when life gets back to normal.
Critical Emergency Financial Food Need If you or anyone you know has a critical emergency financial food need right now, call us and we will get you fed.
Accepted Forms of Payment Social Distancing. Effective now, we are only accepting credit and debit cards for payment. If you are unable to do that let us know and we will work it out with you.
Menu 2: Take and Bake Menu Option As it is already after 3:00 pm, orders placed on this menu will be available for pick up on Thursday, 03/26.
Update 11:30 AM 03/24/2020
- There is only one way to ORDER food from Us, that is by phone (We will get other methods up as soon as possible)
- There Is Only One Way To GET Food From us right now …Come to one of the Restaurants (We hope to get other methods up soon)
- If You Or Someone you know HAS EMERGENCY FOOD NEED, CALL US.
Menu 1 Order and pick up hot and ready now (15-30 minutes hopefully)
Menu 2 Call and pre-order by 3:00 PM today for Pickup Tomorrow
Please try to Limit Phone Calls to:
- Urgent Food Needs For Those with No Money
- Ordering From Menu 1 For Hot And Ready Food
- Ordering From Menu 2 By 3:00 Today For Pickup Tomorrow
If phones are going to VM please be patient and keep trying. Only phone in orders from Menu 1 or Menu 2.
No Cash, Only Credit Or Debit Card Transactions
PLEASE no menu substitutions for now. Example: light sauce, extra sauce, sub chicken for sausage, well done, lightly baked…until we catch our breath. These crazy inexpensive menu items need to be as predictable to prepare as possible. Thank you for understanding
- We think many people can’t afford to keep their family fed so many meals for so long with traditional restaurant prices. So, our menus are different and not flexible. For example, the same order of lasagna or spaghetti that you ordered to go last week for $13 is now $5. The only difference is no bread will be served with it. It should be clear on menu.
- Since we cannot accurately predict what menu items you will be ordering, these changes had to be made to ensure your safety and the freshness of the food.
- Both menus are different than pre-disaster days. Use Menu 1 for hot and eat now. Use Menu 2 for call by 3 today for pickup tomorrow.
- Please familiarize yourself with how we are currently doing business (as stated on this website). Then call us just like old school, on the phone, to order from one menu or the other.
- Six Forks 919-847-0604 Wakefield 919-570-9099.